Executive Coaching has gained a lot of traction over the past few years as both individuals and organisations have started to see tangible, first-hand benefits. Simply put, it improves the effectiveness of individuals and therefore organisations. Tim Gallaway, author of best-seller “The Inner Game” put is as follows: “Coaching is unlocking people’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather then teaching them.”
Executive Coaching is a simple technique based on the use of one-to-one discussions to enhance an individual’s skills, knowledge or work performance. Coaching objectives are high performance and improvement at work and usually focuses on specific skills and goals, although it may also have an impact on an individual’s personal attributes (such as emotional intelligence or confidence).
It can also help you discover your self-motivation. Anyone who is coached will become more motivated, more independent and more responsible. You don’t become more responsible because you are controlled, but because you want to, thus making your perform your more overarching functions and at full potential.
Executive Coaching will usually consist of a programme of 4-6 personalised sessions of approximately 1h-1h30 over a period of 4- 6 months. The process will invariably expand and extend your thinking, with continuous challenge, clear goals and objectives where you become accountable for your own development and improvement. It is not only a journey to self-development, but also a definite tool to increasing performance, and ultimately a feeling of fulfilment. How does it work? More in my Coaching Process page. The end goal ultimately is greater self-awareness and fresher perspectives.
Some examples of how Executive Coaching can help:
- Improving your communication skills
- Raising your confidence and assertiveness
- Dealing with some difficult people in your work environment
- Working better within a team
- Influencing skills
- Managing change
- Raising your profile with your current employer
- Settling into your new role
- Managing people
- Becoming a better leader
Improved work performance
Improved communication skills
Improved business management
I have trained extensively as an Executive coach at one of the most prestigious School- The School of Coaching (accredited by ICF and EMCC at Senior Practitioner Level)
I am an Associate Member of the the AC (Association of Coaching) and subscribe to its code of ethics and good practice & I am a member of ICF (the International Coach Federation) Member Directory here
I am a Master NLP practitioner (trained by Dr. R. Bandler himself – co-founder of NLP)
I have also trained for two years in Transpersonal psychology at the largest transpersonal education centre in the UK (CCPE). This helps me get a deeper understanding of underlying career issues.
We can conduct the sessions in either English, Spanish or French if you prefer
- I work from all sides of the table in Recruitment (as a Headhunter and as the Head of Executive Recruitment at one of the largest international bank
- I build trusting, confidential relationships with my clients
- You will feel in a safe, non-judgemental environment
- You will feel listened to and supported throughout the process
- My coaching skills is all about helping eliminating the inner obstacles and drawing out your untapped latent inner talent/wealth within each one of us
- My technique is based on various theories (Gestalt, C. Jung and C.Rogers) and takes into account the whole person including thoughts, feelings, behaviors and body language
- I can appreciate the stress of your corporate career (I have worked in high pressured environment like banking, consulting and boutiques firms)
- My process is focused on tangible results which we establish and agree on from the start
- I have used a coach myself and understand the process from your perspective